Recent version as of 29.09.2018
- This website is owned and managed by Octavosoft, the company registered at 29 DRAGOMANOVA Str., 02068, Kiev, contact number +380631649178. Before using this website, which is located at www.octavo.software you confirm that you have read this document carefully and explicitly agree with all of its provisions, and also grant us the right to store and process your personal data, if necessary. The User Agreement may be changed by Octavosoft, of which you will be notified through the company’s website. Continuation of the use of the website will confirm your consent to the new revision of this document. In case we detect a violation of this Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate the offender’s right of access to the website. Terms and conditions of this Agreement do not apply to other websites, which you may visit through the link from our website.
- Age restrictions. By using this site, you confirm that you have all necessary permissions and powers to express your consent to the conditions specified here, including that you have reached the age of majority or are acting with the consent of parents/foster parents.
- Personal data processing purposes:
– provision of the highest-quality services to the website users;
– termination of unauthorized and malicious access to the website;
– user support;
– use of analytical services (such as Google Analytic).
- All personal data are stored by the company that provides hosting of this site – DigitalOcean, LLC., 101 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10013 (website https://www.digitalocean.com), you can contact the company by email email@example.com, additional company contacts are available at https://www.digitalocean.com/company/contact/.
- In order to obtain the full list of services, you can go through the registration procedure in our blog http://www.octavo.software/blog. To do that, you need to provide complete and reliable information for filling in the required forms. In case of revealing unreliable information specified during registration, we reserve the right to block your access to the website. Store your login and password in inaccessible place and do not share it with other persons. You are solely responsible for actions taken under your login and password, unless they are stolen.
- In case you are a resident or a person located in the territory of the European Union, you are covered by all guarantees and rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation dated 26 April 2016. You can find the full list of your rights here https://gdpr-info.eu/
- This Agreement and other documents published on www.octavo.software are governed by the law of Ukraine.
- Invalidity of one or more provisions of this Agreement does not entail invalidity of the remaining provisions thereof.
- In case you want to cancel this Agreement, delete or transfer your personal data, or contact us on any issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.